Addis International Bank S.C.(AdIB) is founded by visionary Ethiopians-that include Cooperatives, Unions, and social settings like Idirs as well as individual business people and is intended to play a pivotal role of financial intermediation through engagement in provisioning of full-fledged banking services to the public. AdIB has envisioned “To be the Leading Inclusive Bank in Africa”.
AdIB currently want s to hire qualified & competent persons and would like to invite interested applicants for the following posts:
|S.n.||Job Title||Education||Experience||Competency||Place of Work||No. of post||Advertised on|
|1||Credit Analyst||Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting/ Management/ Economics/ related fields||3/4 years of relevant banking experience||• Knowledge of accounting, business law and financial management;|
• Knowledge of credit policies and procedures of the Bank;
• Communication and interpersonal skills;
• Basic computer application skills.
|2||Administrative Assistant||Diploma in Secretarial Science and Office Management||2 years of experience in secretarial jobs||• Good knowledge of office management practices;|
• Good inter-personal skills;
• Ability to administer office activities;
• Ability to compose letters and memorandums;
• Skill in the use of basic computer software applications;
• Skill in operating office equipment such as fax and photocopier.
- Salary: As per the scale of the Bank
- Applicant shall clearly specify the position and place of work for which they have applied
- At least one reference shall be stated in the CV from current and/or former employment
Interested applicant who meet the requirements shall send application letter, CV and non-returnable copy of other supporting documents within ten days from the first date of announcement to the following postal address:
- Addis International Bank S.C.
- HR and Facility Management Dep’t
- P.O.Box 2455
- Addis Ababa