Addis International Bank S.C.(AdIB) is founded by visionary Ethiopians-that include Cooperatives, Unions, and social settings like Idirs as well as individual business people and is intended to play a pivotal role of financial intermediation through engagement in provisioning of full-fledged banking services to the public. AdIB has envisioned “To be the Leading Inclusive Bank in Africa”.
AdIB currently want s to hire qualified & competent persons and would like to invite interested applicants for the following posts:
|S.n.||Job Title||Education||Experience||Competency||Place of Work||No. of post||Advertised on|
|1||Engineer (Property Valuation Officer)||First Degree in Civil Engineering /Architecture/ Construction Management||2 years of relevant engineering experience||• Knowledge of national building codes, engineering practices and procedures;|
• Knowledge of the Bank`s relevant loan policies and procedures;
• Knowledge of asset valuation techniques;
• Skill in the use of relevant computer applications.
|2||Attorney||LLB Degree in Law||2 years of experience in legal service||• Good knowledge of civil, criminal and commercial codes and procedures; |
• Considerable knowledge of the principles, methods and practices of litigation;
• Considerable knowledge international business laws;
• Knowledge of policies, regulations, directives etc. governing banking/financial industry;
• Ability to analyze and interpret legal cases and provide expert opinion;
• Skill in oral and written communication;
• Basic computer application skills.
- Salary: As per the scale of the Bank
- Applicant shall clearly specify the position and place of work for which they have applied
- At least one reference shall be stated in the CV from current and/or former employment
Interested applicant who meet the requirements shall send application letter, CV and non-returnable copy of other supporting documents within ten days from the first date of announcement to the following postal address:
- Addis International Bank S.C.
- HR and Facility Management Dep’t
- P.O.Box 2455
- Addis Ababa